Take Screenshot allows you to take a screenshot of your android(phone/tablet) screens.
* It allows you to take screenshot by just one shake
* It saves screenshot in TakeScreenshot folder of SD card or you can see in your gallery also.
* User can control the shake sensitivity.
* Help Manual in mobile and web to understand how to use this app.
* Enable/Disable the to capture screenshot.
In case you see the message saying that Native Service not found Please perform the following operation :-
1. Android Phone: Enable the USB debugging. See here http://goo.gl/vMS0OC
2. Make sure that you have drivers installed for your phone.
3. Android Phone: Connect you phone to PC with USB cable.
4. PC: Download the https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtk1ry2ihquw6vm/takescreenshot.zip?dl=0
5. PC: Unzip it and read the instruction.
6. PC: Start run.bat file
7. Once the service started successfully then you will see message "Service started successfully" on cmd.
That's it. Now you can take screenshot!!
Note : You need to follow the same process once again when you reboot your device.
Take Screenshot is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Take Screenshot (version 1.2.1) has a file size of 322.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.